Monday, June 12, 2017

Team Photoshoot

My flyball team is growing, and we decided we needed to do a new team photoshoot with all the new dogs and people. Some dogs and people weren't with us last time. Some dogs were with us but weren't doing flyball yet as experienced dogs. So it was time to update our photos.

Apupalyptic 2017-8460
She knew I was off to the side doing the photos, and kept looking at me


Apupalyptic 2017-8898
We went all out this time, including posed photos


Apupalyptic 2017-8919
Jumping in front of our team banner


Apupalyptic 2017-8932
Ready to run!


I love having some good photos of me and of my dog (together and just of her) running flyball. Getting good photos at tournaments can be hard, because we are concentrating on racing, not on being photogenic. So I love taking some time out at a practice once or twice a year to get some good photos.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That first shot is incredible, she really is looking right at the camera! These are amazing photos, your do is so talented at flyball.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete