Friday, February 20, 2015

Tech Problems

Just as I was getting back in the groove of taking photos of my own dogs again (as opposed to other people's dogs for work) and posting regularly, my computer decided to die. In the past year it has gone through a graphics card and two power supplies. So when this second power supply went out last week, I decided enough was enough. My new (refurbished) computer should be here sometime next week. And I have photos from Valentine Day and a product review that need to be uploaded and edited before I can share them. Not to mention my upcoming photography gigs, where I will certainly need my computer for editing!

Technology. How I hate it sometimes. But I so hate being without it when it dies...

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology was supposed to make everything easier. I'm pretty sure that's not the case. It certainly makes employers believe you are available to them 24/7. I've done my share of middle of the night work!

    ReplyDelete