Saturday, August 17, 2013

Koira's Spring Pole

I have done a couple of pretty lengthy posts the last couple of days, so I thought I would do a simple short one for today. If you haven't yet, go check out my last two posts, about setting up a photo with you and your dog, and about editing photos in Lightroom.

Koira absolutely loves her spring pole. Whenever she is a little too excited about things (think a bad case of the zoomies!), I can set up her spring pole and she just goes crazy over it, and it takes off the edge of the crazy.



4 comments:

  1. I have something similar for Dina- a very useful toy.
    Dina Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the same video of Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie said that sounds like fun! Have you got it set up in a tree branch? I just had all my trees chopped down.

    ReplyDelete