Friday, May 4, 2012

All Alone

81. "Interesting Background" - Take a picture of your dog with an interesting background. Pretty, scenic, or even unusual - how your interpret is left to you! - last day May 5


Koira misses Pallo. We went down to the park this evening and Koira seemed a bit at loose ends. She had fun sniffing around, but didn't do much running. She kept trying to talk me into wrestling with her and trying to get me to engage in some zoomies, but the super muddy ground and that I was carrying my camera made that not possible.

We did find a 10 month old lab pup that Koira was cautious in approaching. Then, the puppy play bowed, Koira looked at me, I told her to go play, and they were off on a round of zoomies and wrestling. It didn't last too long though, as the lab's owners were headed in the opposite direction and I had to start heading back to the car.

I guess tomorrow we will have to bring the chuck-it to the park if I want Koira to get tired out.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Stoppin' to say "hello" and see how y'all are doing. Sounds like Pallo is the one off having fun and the rest of you are sort of in a funk. Not good

    Hope your weekend improves and next week is better than the weekend.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Koira! I know just how she feels. When my Mom places her rescue dogs in "Furever Homes", I always lose my bestest play-pals! Like now ~ JD (Redtick Coonhound) and I have SO much fun. We run and jump and growl and snarl. Mom says it looks and sounds like we are trying to kill each other! But we're just playing. We're good buddies. I'll miss him a lot when he gets adopted. Of course, it won't be long and Mom with rescue another dog and then I'll have a brand NEW friend!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm going to add you to my Blogroll so that I can keep track of what Koira and Pallo are up to. I've gotta find out more about this "Flyball stuff!

    Your new pal,

    HERO
    http://caninecomments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting she will be extremely excited to see Pallo when he gets home, though! I hope he did well at flyball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Koira! Glad she had the lab puppy to play with for a bit. Maggie & Duke haven't been apart since they met, it probably wouldn't go well. Your dogs are much better adjusted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will both be so happy when Pallo is home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure she misses her buddy, but they'll have so much to share when he returns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete