Friday, February 10, 2012

Daily Dog Challenge Update

First off, an apology on not posting more this week, and not getting much of a chance to visit and comment on all of your blogs. I'm house sitting for the next few weeks, and the addition of twelve animals to care for has been a bit time consuming. And me not being able to figure out the wireless internet doesn't help at all either.

So, here are the Daily Dog Challenge photos, new since last time.

94. "Front and Center" Make a photograph with a central point of focus today. Don't forget the aww factor that dogs bring to a picture! - last day Feb 8
95. "Purple Haze" Take a photo that features the color purple today! - last day Feb 9
96. "Time Passes" Use your dog to take a photo that illustrates the passing of time today. - last day Feb 10
(I think Koira is telling me it is past time to clip her nails)

I also wanted to share a picture of Koira's new holiday collar for Valentine's Day coming up next week. This fabric was sparkly and on sale, and seemed perfect for Koira.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the Valentine's collar, and I love the purple pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I have missed your blog posts!! ;)
    I love the first picture.... That pup's forehead is furrowed like my Rose's does sometimes!! Sweet, sweet, sweet.... ;op
    Pallo's BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE nose peeking out of a purple sheet.... Clever!! ;-D
    The clock photo was neat, as well.... I loved your witty remark.... It cracked me up!! ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all,

    Love the one of Koira telling you the time! I'm always trying to trick my Human into feeding me early!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koira's Valentine's Day collar is lovely!

    Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got have gotten me totally addicted to that community!

    ReplyDelete