Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beautiful Sunny Morning

Despite the sun being a little to bright and direct for great pictures, I got some good ones of my gang hanging out this morning in the sun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pallo has to be busy, because he is Pallo, despite everyone else just relaxing in the sun after breakfast.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Martha took the coveted cat perch on the windowsill, and I do believe she was gloating about it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pallo and his weasel, again. Silly busy boy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sassy was jealous of Koira taking up the whole chair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Pallo laid there, squeezing his weasel and distorting his nose so long I got about five pictures of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think they are content.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment